[INRAD] filter comparison

Saandy alexeban at bezeqint.net
Wed Sep 13 10:10:57 CDT 2006

...definitely agreed with that.
The only difference is the skirt selectivity- that's what we called it
during the skirts' heydays.
Even this is a little dependent on preference: I, for instance, am a hunter,
looking up and down the bands. In these conditions, signal come up gradually
as they approach the filter's passband, instead of popping up aout of the
blue. You get some forewarning of their existence and it kind of convenient.
I can always use the VBT to clean up interference if something really
interesting crops up if the band is crowded, the Inrad filter helps,
otherwise I found not any earth shattering differences!
Alex	4Z5KS